It is in the region of Lisbon that we will find the vineyards more to the west. With this route, you can explore a city, Sintra, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Without forgetting Cabo da Roca, the tip of Continental Europe, Surf beaches like Guincho, Boca do Inferno, Cascais ...
On the outskirts of Lisbon is to discover both a heritage and a wine region in full expansion...
– Departure from the hotel around 9:30 am
– Tour in Sintra
– Visit to a farmhouse from the 18th century in Colares with a wine tasting
– Lunch (not included)
– Stroll through Cascais along Cabo da Roca, Guincho beach and Boca do Inferno
– Visit to a farm in Carcavelos for a fortified wine tasting
– Return to Lisbon around 4:30 p.m.
Sintra is 40 minutes from Lisbon
From € 150 / person (reduction the larger the group)
If you have a car, we can only organize and book the route
Transportation, visit, tasting, lunch and monitoring.
Visits on the farm are private.
The visit can be done in English or Portuguese and we will do the translation. There are other farms in the region with visits in French, but they are not farms with history and great wines. We prefer exclusive farms that can surprise you.