The Peninsula of Setúbal is the region of Portugal where we find the ``Moscatel``, the magnificent nature reserve Serra da Arrábida and the paradisiacal beaches. Without forgetting, the small fishing village Sesimbra and its fish and seafood restaurants.
Visiting the region of Setúbal is discovering the perfect marriage between the sea and the mountain...
– Departure from the hotel around 9:00 am
– Crossing 25 de Abril bridge
– Tasting of wines and regional products in a farm in the area of Palmela
– Discovery of a small paradise, the Serra da Arrábida with its beaches. A charm!
– Discovery of the city of Sesimbra
– Return to Lisbon around 4:30 p.m.
Palmela is located 40 minutes and 45 km from Lisbon
From € 150 / person (discount depending on the number of people)
If you have a car, we can only organize and book the route
Transportation, visit, tasting, lunch and accompaniment.
Visits on farms are private